Tuesday, March 24, 2009

From the inside out!



Well, more big news!!!! Today I felt her move from the outside!!!!!!!! Every time she moves I put my hand where I feel it and see if it can be felt from the outside...and today...I swear she kicked my hand. Maybe she didn't KICK it, it might have been her head or even her butt cheek for all I know...but it was able to be felt from the outside. This means that Chris will be able to feel her moving very soon. He is so excited. I think he has felt a little jipped of feeling movement...I have assured him that soon...very soon...she will be moving so much that we will be able to SEE it! I always thought that pregnancy seemed to take a long time with other people. I feel like I blinked and five months of my life just whizzed by. Man!!! This child is going to be here so soon I can hardly believe it.

I took more pics...enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment