Friday, February 20, 2009

Fluttering

Well, it is official...I am 99.9% positive that I have felt her move! Yesterday I felt fluttering and was apprehensive to call it baby movement...even tho all of the books say that is what it feels like when your baby moves. But then I felt it again and was like, I think that was baby movement. Then today I felt it again off and on throughout the day and am almost totally sure it was little Delia Ann moving around in there. Woo hoo!!! I am so excited. I went to the library and got four books to read aloud to her. The books all say she can hear us now. I got three little books and one longer book that is more for me because I thought it looked good (I love juvenile fiction) and I will share it with her. One of my most favorite memories is of my mom reading aloud to us at the breakfast table. She read stuff like Black Beauty, The Secret Garden, Heidi, The Black Stallion (i think). All books that were far too difficult for us to read on our own, but fabulous stories that we were blessed to hear. We would sit at the table eating our Malt-O-Meal and she would read. I hope to carry this on for my kids. Thanks mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment