Thursday, February 5, 2009

So tired.

Well, I haven't been sleeping all that well. I am hot, then I am cold, then I am hot again. I can't seem to figure out how to sleep on my side without cutting off the circulation to my hands. So my hands fall asleep and hurt and wake me up. I had bursitis in my right shoulder several years back and now between the 5 degree weather and the sleeping on my arm wrong my shoulder hurts so bad I want to cry. It hurts to raise my arm to write on the board and it hurts to shift my car. Tack onto this that I am not sure what has happened with me but I spend more time sad than happy. People scold me and tell me I should be happy...this is a happy time in my life. And I KNOW I should be happy, but I feel so sad a lot of the time and then when people tell me to be happy I feel guilt on top of that for not feeling happier. I am trying to take it day by day but sometimes that is super hard. I feel huge and fat like a whale. I hate what is happening to my body every time I see myself in the mirror. I just feel so gross. I am also struggling to stay warm once I get cold. Like today at school, I am freezing cold. Almost shivering. :( And because of all of the above, I am so tired. I feel like I haven't slept when I wake up. *sigh*

On a happier note, we find out the sex of the baby in one week. In fact, in EXACTLY one week, I should be about to lay back on the table with goop squirted onto my ever expanding belly and they should be showing me little Lima Bean Wooten and letting us know if LB is a "he" or a "she". When I think about this, I get soooooooooooooooooo excited!!! Then I can start calling LB by its name!!! Although if it is a girl, I might keep Lima Bean as her nickname. :) I have grown fond of the name Lima Bean.

Work is going alright. I have a mound of papers to grade and I am behind in two of the three books I have assigned. A Wrinkle in Time (two chapters behind) and Treasure Island (8 pages behind) and Rifles for Watie (I am actually ahead in that book). Again, all of this work I am doing for the first time for nothing. I mean don't get me wrong, I have gotten to read some really good books that I would not have gotten to read otherwise, but it makes me sad that this isn't prep for next year as I hope to not be working next year. However, with the economy, I am not sure if that will be an option. So we'll see. They are putting an addition onto the building right behind my classroom so it is sort of noisy all day long in my room. It is quite the distraction to the boys especially who look at all of the heavy equipment and the noise. I will be glad when it is done.

Chris is going strong at his job. Although I am already worrying about what will happen when this job ends as it is only supposed to be for 3-4 months. *sigh* then we have at least 3 or 4 months until the baby is born and we are ready to move. But it is all in God's hands, so I guess I will try to rest in that fact.

Nothing else is new really. Just my body changing and my emotions are fluctuating (not so much moody...I am either fine or sad...two modes right now) and the rest of the world carrying on around me.

I hope all of you are well and write to me to let me know how you are.

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment